We are pleased to announce that the international LIDINE 2022 in Warsaw is scheduled for September 21-23. We invite you to register for the event and send your abstracts for submitting! DarkWave funds will be used to support participation of early stage researchers in the conference.
Traditionally, the conference will be organized along the following tracks:
- Light/charge response in Noble Elements (gas, liquid, dual phase)
- Light/charge readout (PMTs, SiPM, WLS, electronics, etc.)
- Detector techniques (HV, cryogenics, purification, calibration, etc.)
- Signal reconstruction and identification (analysis methods, simulations)
- Applications (dark matter, neutrino, precision frontier, medicine, etc.)
Please pay attention to the important dates:
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: July 22
- Last Day to Register for LIDINE22: September 2
LIDINE2022 will take place within the walls of the University of Warsaw Library, the architectural gem of Warsaw. We hope that this year most of the participants will be able to personally visit the conference and get to know our beautiful city – one of the most rapidly developing capitals of Central and Eastern Europe.
Stay tuned for further announcements!